Early‐Bird Registration Ends: July 31 [Jul 31, 2015]
Advanced Online Registration: Sep. 30 [Sep 30, 2015]
Author Registration Deadline: Sep. 23 [Sep 23, 2015]
Full Paper Submission: October 30 [Oct 30, 2015]
Online Registration Closes: October 30 [Oct 30, 2015]
- Conference Certificate and Receipt [Nov 23, 2015]
- Gallery Open [Nov 23, 2015]
- Social program at SWC 2015 [Oct 27, 2015]
- Full congress program now available! [Oct 27, 2015]
- Full paper submission deadline extended to 30 Oct. 2015. [Oct 01, 2015]
- Full Paper Submission Deadline Today! [Oct 01, 2015]
From 8 – 12 November 2015 the International Solar Energy Society (ISES) and the Korean Solar Energy Association will host the most important gathering of solar energy researchers, professionals, industry representatives and decision-makers from around the world.
ISES was founded in 1954 to advance solar energy technology development and use. Since then ISES has led the growth of solar energy from the laboratory to commercial success. Today the price of solar technologies has reduced dramatically through advances in research and development, supportive policies and financing. The total global installed capacity of PV approaches 200 GW and investments in renewable energy continues to grow every year. Yet the world still has a long way to go to reach the renewable energy economy and the solar industry is facing many challenges. Achieving the transformation to 100% renewable energy requires the strength of knowledgeable experts, emerging young professionals, a strong industry and support from financial institutions and government. 2015 marks an important year as we celebrate our 60 year history of advancing the energy transformation.
Join us in Daegu for the Solar World Congress 2015 and be a part of the global movement to achieve the 100% renewable energy transition for all.
Online Registration is available until October 30, 2015. Special discounted ISES member rates and Group registration are also available.
- Solar Buildings and Architecture
- Resource Assessment and Energy Meteorology
- Renewable Electricity Technologies: Photovoltaics
- Renewable Electricity Technologies: CSP, Biomass, Geothermal, Wind, Hydro, Ocean & Other
- Solar Heating and Cooling: Fundamentals & Applications
- Solar Energy and Society
- Energy Storage
- Renewable Energy Grid Integration & Distribution
- Off-Grid & Rural Energy Access
- Clean Transportation Technologies & Strategies